Salary: £26-30k DOE
Grafton are delighted to be woking with one of the market leading manufacturers of high quality meat products in the UK Retail Market. As a result of continued growth they are looking to expand and are looking a Productiomn Planner to join their team.
The successful candidate will have responsibility for:
- The development of a daily and weekly production plan for all products which will meet both customer requirements and stock target levels.
- Communicate production plan to management team
- Responsible for issuing an inclusive production schedule which accounts for Planned Preventative Maintenance, any NPI trials, and any prioritisation of products based on the up to date production plan and real-time customer orders.
- Align production and demand based on agreed SLA rules
- Responsible for calling off required raw materials and tertiary packaging items based on production plan whilst adhering to internal stock control policy
- To develop an hourly / daily / weekly production/ schedule for all products, which is optimised to account for labour utilisation & minimising impact of changeovers, but which ultimately meets our customer order requirements and therefore optimises our customer service level.
- Must have relevant experience in production planning and or scheduling activities within a manufacturing environment
- Highly Proficient in the use of MS Office tools
- Must have a robust working knowledge / experience in working with ERP based systems, planning systems
If interested in the Production Planner Position please forward your cv asap. If you would like more information or to discuss in total confidence please call Glenda Reddington on 02890 323333 or 07966990462
If the Production Planner role is not quite what you are looking for, but are interested in production and manufacturing roles, please check out the Grafton website on;
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.