Production Shift Flow Coordinator
This is a 7 day, 12hr shift post covering an average of 3.5 shifts / week
The objectives & responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- To ensure all Health & Safety & Environmental Standards and Company rules are respected at all times.
- To ensure the compliance of all quality control procedures as laid down in ISO: 9001 / TS16949.
- To participate in all aspects of the Operational Excellence approach for their Shift team.
- To co-ordinate training for team members according to the agreed training plan.
- To achieve the agreed production/efficiency targets on their Shift.
- To support their Shift team to achieve adherence to the daily production plan e.g. materials, labour.
- To carry out an effective handover with the in-coming/out-going Shift Flow Coordinator and to also ensure an effective production operator handover takes place.
- To ensure the relevant processes and resources are in place to enable the in-coming Shift to be well placed to achieve their targets.
- As the only management presence on Shift, resolve any unplanned events e.g. Breakdowns, absence, accidents on their Shift in order to assure continuity.
- To communicate daily with the Section Managers on Work In Progress (WIP) and final order progress.
- To highlight performance issues of Shift team members to their Section Manager.
- To actively drive continuous improvement and problem-solving initiatives.
- No Lost Time Accidents and acceptable Safety Audit compliance (No. of LTAs, Safety Audit %).
- Adherence to shift production plan to achieve Shift objectives (% Adherence to shift production plan).
- Labour and Machine efficiency to achieve Shift objectives (hrs worked vs target, % M/C Utilisation).
- Waste/Scrap/Rework and Right First time to achieve Shift objectives (No. Of NCRs, %RFT Score).
- Training plans/HR policies to achieve Shift objectives (% compliance Trg Plan, % overtime).
If interested pleae contact Glenda on 02890 323333