Salary: 20-30k depending on experience
Grafton Engineering recruitment has been retained to recruit a Production/Process Engineer for the Belfast division of a global multi-national manufacturing firm. The company has been operating in Belfast for over 20 years and have an exceptional reputation as a leading employer across the globe.
In this role you will work closely with the Plant Manager, Production Manager and Quality Engineering division solving complex problems. In addition you will be a sounding board for the operations team for technical assistance as you develop in the role.
- The ability to troubleshoot problems.
- The ability to assist with the improvement of health & safety within the facility.
- The ability to analyse and improve key performance metrics.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- A "hands on" approach is essential.
- Planning and organizing skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- The ability to assess and improve manufacturing processes.
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to challenge individuals and teams to drive continuous improvement.
- Results oriented.
- Able to work effectively on own initiative and effectively contribute within a team environment.
- A willingness to travel with the business, if needed, as the position develops and technical knowledge grows.
- Degree qualification in mechanical/manufacturing/industrial or chemical engineering
- Previous experience within a manufacturing engineering environment
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar capacity.
Day-shift - Monday to Friday
For more information or to discuss in total confidence please call Patrick Moore on 02890 323333