As a Production Supervisor you will be an integral part of the Team with particular responsibility for the smooth running of our Packaging Department ensuring that all our products are correctly packed to meet our exceptional quality standards.
This role involves supervising and leading a team so as to drive for results, ensure efficient production whilst working to the plan so as to meet strict deadlines. Candidates must be able to work well under pressure, lead by example, be customer focused, have excellent people management skills and have experience in Health and Safety principles gained from working within a similar work environment.
Candidates must possess energy and drive, be a competent planner with previous experience organising operator placement as part of rota management. This role requires candidates to be able to work flexible hours and if required.
Weekend work is included.
A competitive salary is available to the successful candidate.
- Previous supervisory experience within a production environment.
- Proven ability to lead a team and be accountable.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to understand front line health and safety requirements.
- Numeracy skills to effectively place orders and complete the relevant paperwork
- Strong organisational skills with good attention to detail.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- A Health and Safety Qualification.
- HACCP level 2
- Proven Ability to build relationships.
To apply please contact Glenda on 02890 323333