You will be responsible for pre-production planning and all production activities within your dedicated area.
You will be supervising a team of General Operatives & Team Leaders to ensure the timely executions of projects and orders are met and all KPI's are hit.
- Minimum 2 years Production Supervising experience within Food Manufacturing FMCG Environment
- Relative Food qualifications (HACCAP, Food Safety & Hygiene, etc.)
- Planning and organising skills;
- ICT literacy;(Office, MRP )
- Ability to communicate clearly and persuasively;
- Excellent time management;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Ability to motivate others;
- Ability to work in a logical, systematic manner
- Strong leadership skills with a proven track record of building successful teams
- KPI driven
- The planning and supervision of Production to ensure orders are met in full and on a timely basis.
- Supervising charge Hands and Production Operatives, ensuring product standards (Good Manufacturing Procedures) are adhered to at all times
- In conjunction with Technical & QA Managers, you will ensure consistent delivery of GMP's, SOP's, compliance with food production standards such as BRC, HACCAP, and ensure the production facility is always in line with "unannounced audit" standards
- Demonstrate leadership, vision, respect for others and a commitment to quality and excellence in how you supervise, motivate and lead your lines
- Develop a quality culture of 'zero tolerance' within your department
- Working in close proximity to the Factory Manager, to deliver and maintain operational efficiencies with particular focus on work flows, lean manufacturing practices, KPI's and other performance management tools.
- All staff within your area giving focus to performance, productivity, time keeping etc.
- Ensuring necessary production and quality records are maintained at all times including the detailed recording required within SPARC System
- Health and Safety within your area.
- Equipment and Fabrication within your area
If you are interested please contact Glenda on 02890 323333