Our client a leading and successful fresh food supplier in the Lurgan area requires experienced Production Supervisors for day and night shifts to join their expanding team.
Are you a Production Supervisor from a background in the food industry, looking to become an integral part of an ever growing and well established company? On offer is the opportunity to become a key member of the team in one of the top food processing firms in Northern Ireland.
These positions will be temporary initially going permanent after 6 months.
- Assist in overseeing production and ensuring production targets are met
- Liaising with the Production Manager to ensure that products meet current legislation standards and products comply with customer specifications
- Motivate factory operatives
- Maintain work areas in a clean and tidy way in compliance with hygiene, housekeeping audits
- Ensuring all legal and Company procedures are adhered to with regard to HACCP and Health and Safety
- Previous experience of working in the food industry is essential
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as interaction at all levels of the business will be required.
- Excellent organisational skills are a must in this fast moving and challenging environment.
- A confident, forward thinking team player.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Claire on 02838353335 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button or emailing to email@example.com