Shift Role 2 weeks days / 2 weeks nights
This is an excellent opportunity for an established Production Supervisor/Team Leader to join a market leading FMCG Company.
- The Production Supervisor/team Leader will operate and behave in a manner which clearly illustrates the company's vision and values. The position is a first line management role and the post holder will be highly visible on the production floor.
- He/she will be responsible for the day-to-day coordination and delegation of duties to his/her team members to ensure the delivery of shift, daily and weekly production goals.
- The role provides the first point of contact for their team members, ensuring that there is regular and timely communication with the team and that the majority of issues are dealt with at team level and where appropriate escalated to the relevant Manager.
- The Team Leader will communicate regularly with the departmental manager on all current and potential future issues.
- By coaching and motivating, the Team Leader will enable his/her team to achieve agreed performance standards in safety, quality, cost, delivery and environmental.
- The Team Leader will also work closely with his/her peer group to deliver the overall aims and objectives of the business' ROLE
- Continuously champion Health and Safety improvements within your department
- Conduct well-structured Daily Management Systems (DMS) meetings
- Participate in shift changeover brief and ensure all operators are provided with relevant shift production information
- Maintain communication with production operatives regarding production requirements
- Manage the efficient delivery of the daily plan through:
- Contribute information for adjustment of 'daily make' plans
- Review accuracy of production code information plans at commencement of shift
- Ensure timely and accurate records are maintained of all production adjustments, and that all operational checks are carried out and documented
- Monitor all process controls on a continuous basis and ensure your team members carry out the necessary adjustments to maintain production within specification and minimise waste.
Benefits Include 33 days Holidays, inclusive of Stats , a potential 5% bonus annually dependant on performance and superb 10% contribution pension from employer.
If you are interested please contact Glenda on 02890 323333