Production Team Leader / Supervisor
Location: County Antrim
Salary: negotiable £ 20,000+
My client is one of Northern Ireland's most successful and innovative manufacturers in the food production industry.
They have a current opportunity for a Production Team Leader/Supervisor to join their Production & Engineering teams with primary responsibility for the day to day supervision of the cross function production teams to deliver key performance indicators
- To ensure a safe working environment is maintained.
- To plan the day's production in the most efficient manner re product type and manning.
- To monitor quality and CCP checks.
- To ensure all waste is identified, weighed, and removed.
- To ensure all paperwork is completed.
- To ensure that the hygiene of the factory is fit to pass onto the next shift.
- To ensure the following shift is accurately updated on the performance against schedule and ensure all consumables are in place for them.
- To meet/exceed production targets.
- To monitor and control colleagues' performance
- 1-2 years recent and relevant experience of shift supervision and team leadership in a production or manufacturing environment, with evidence of having monitored KPIs and introduced initiatives to ensure consistent achievement of production targets
- GCSE pass level in Maths & English to enable the post holder to understand the significance of numerical data and communicate effectively in writing
- Skills such a Forklift and HGV licences are not an essential but are desirable.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who looking to grow within an expanding company and who is looking an opportunity for progression!
For more information please contact Glenda Reddington on 02890 323333