Production supervisor - Evening shift
Location: County Antrim
Grafton are delighted to be working alongside this prestigious Manufacturing company who over the last few years have grown and developed. they are looking a production supervisor who has a manufacturing background and who is keen on career progression!
The successful Production Supervisor will be tasked with achieving weekly production targets to the correct quality standard in their area.
- Ensuring agreed daily/weekly production targets are achieved for your areas
- Reporting of production results to the Team Leader and to the Production Manager - Daily / Weekly KPI's
- Ensuring production schedule is adhered to - i.e. workflow and target Date Order
- Ensuring that the required reporting is carried out by all team members
- Ensuring required material stocks are available
- Adhere to machine maintenance schedules.
- Report and where possible overcome unplanned machine downtime
- Assist your Team Leaders in dealing with HR issues e.g. timekeeping, continuous workings, housekeeping, etc
- Working with the Quality and Production Managers to ensure Right First Time production.
- Implementation of Lean & 5S principles in your area of responsibility
- Working within a team environment within and outside your own area on continuous improvement projects as required for both quality and throughput.
- Strong management skills
- Supervision & coaching experience in a manufacturing environment
- Process Improvement
- Production Planning
If interested in the production supervisor role please forward your cv asap. If you would like more information or to discuss in total confidence please call Glenda Reddington on 02890 323333 or 07966990462
If the Production supervisor role is not quite what you are looking for, but are interested in production and manufacturing roles, please check out the Grafton website on;
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing