Salary - £25,000 circa
Grafton Specialist recruitment has been retained to recruit a Production Supervisor for a major manufacturing company based in Co Tyrone. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Production Supervisor to join a large, progressive and successful company and develop their career further.
You will be responsible for
- Plan and co-ordinate, in conjunction with the other Supervisors as required, the timely manufacture or despatch of products within your designated teams to achieve your team objectives and balanced scorecard Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) as determined by management.
- To ensure effective, safe, accurate and timely stock management.
- Ability to organise work for a small team to a defined production programme
- Hands on experience in Assembly of Hydraulic and Electric Conveyor Systems
- Be responsible for ensuring that the quality of the product and service within your area is maintained at the highest possible standards for the customer.
- To communicate with other managers and department heads regarding progress made
- 5 GCSE's grade C or above to include English & Maths
- Current Forklift License
- Trained in Manual Handling and Safe Lifting techniques
- Previous supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent planning, organisational and communication skills.
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive starting salary circa 25k per annum depending on experience
For more information please contact Glenda Reddington on 02890 323333