Job Title - Programme Administrator (11 Month Agency Contract)
The Client: Grafton Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a vacancy for a Programme Administrator for an 11 month contract.
Our client is a leading Irish energy business, dedicated to the provision of transmission and market services for the benefit of electricity consumers, committed to delivering high quality services to all customers, including generators, suppliers and consumers, across the high voltage electricity system and via the efficient operation of the wholesale power market. It puts in place the grid infrastructure needed to support competition in energy, to promote economic growth, to facilitate more renewable energy, and to provide essential services.
Our client holds licences as the independent electricity Transmission System Operator (TSO) and Market Operator (MO) in the wholesale trading system in Ireland, and is the owner of the System Operator Northern Ireland (SONI Ltd), the licensed TSO and market operator in Northern Ireland. The Single Electricity Market Operator (SEMO) is part of the Group, and operates the Single Electricity Market on the island of Ireland.
The DS3 (Delivering a Secure, Sustainable Electricity System) Programme is designed to ensure that we can securely operate the electricity system with increasing amounts of variable, non-synchronous renewable generation over the coming years. Together with ongoing grid infrastructure development and the addition of renewable generation capacity, the DS3 Programme is critical to meeting the Ireland and Northern Ireland renewable electricity targets by 2020.
The primary responsibility for the role holder is to provide administrative support to the programme manager, workstream leads who are working on delivering projects within the DS3 & Innovation Programme. The role involves logging, tracking and collating responses to project queries. In addition, the setting up of meetings and the taking of minutes for weekly, monthly and quarterly meetings is an important part of this role. Strong organisational skills are important, as is the ability to work in a fast moving team based environment.
Reporting to: Manager, Innovation.
- Provide Project and Programme Administration support as follows:
- Meeting logistics & coordination including drafting agendas, booking meeting rooms and minute-taking for team and group meetings and events
- Compiling regular status reports, monthly reports, quarterly reports and presentations
- Updating and maintaining the internal programme governance schedule
- Updating Risk, Issues, Decisions and Actions registers
- Inputting data accurately into SharePoint files and Excel spreadsheets
- Logging, tracking and collating responses to project/ programme queries
- Liaising and fostering good relations with internal and external parties and stakeholders
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team, and to operate with a high degree of confidentiality and discretion
With a minimum of three years relevant experience the role holder will have proven experience in an Administrative/Project/ Programme Coordination role.
- Experience working in a project/ programme administration or support role in a fast paced environment
- Experience in the advanced use of MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), including excellent word processing skills
- Experience of dealing with internal and external customers
- Excellent organisational skill and strong attention to detail
- Proven experience of working with confidentiality and discretion
- The role holder will demonstrate a flexible approach to work and have the ability to work on their own imitative
- Experience using and administrating team Sharepoint sites
- Leaving Cert or equivalent Business qualification is required
- Minimum 3 years proven experience in a similar role
- Secretarial Qualifications (Typing, note taking etc)
In Return: An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company. Potential to progress into permanent positons.
Why use Grafton? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.