Programme Director - Technology Change, Dublin
Grafton are recruiting this contract role on behalf of a leading financial services organisation.
The role will require an experienced Programme Director who can clearly demonstrate responsibility on, and exposure to, large scale Technology Change Projects ideally within a Banking/Financial Services environment. Payments experience will be a keen advantage.
A keen knowledge of fintech and disruptive technology primarily those which support the business in driving to provide the best in market customer interaction via technology interfaces.
Key outputs will include:
- Leading and implementing the recruitment and set up of a Dublin team by end of 2017
- Develop the programme and implement a functioning unit
- Development and management of the recruitment strategy for the team
- Provision of interim day to day management for Dublin team
- Defining and establishment of appropriate governance
- Definition and documentation of core operating procedures
- Strong stakeholder management including materials for the regulator, engagement with the business
- Robust Risk and active Issue management strongly delivered to ensure delivery success
If you are interested in this contract role please forward your CV via the link