Programme Manager CSR
Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking a Programme Manager for a 1 year contract with a prestigious client based in Dublin 4.
Our client is a leading Irish energy business, dedicated to the provision of transmission and market services for the benefit of electricity consumers and are looking to recruit a Programme Manager for their CSR team.
The CSR department is responsible for a number of activities including Customer Account Management and Community and Political Engagement.
- Lead a multidisciplinary team to manage and report on the CSR Programme.
- Developing CSR Programmes and Plans.
- Championing CSR across the business.
- Project Manager responsible for the delivery of re-certification to the BWR Mark.
- Capable of making decisions impacting a successful project outcome
- Represent our client at meetings with Business in the Community.
- Ability to guide, persuade and influence others through highly developed skills of communication and diplomacy.
- Preparing presentations and reporting including for Executive Director level.
- Undertake internal and external stakeholder management.
- Degree level or equivalent qualification.
- Typically 4-5 years relevant post-qualification experience working in an area of specialisation.
- Knowledge of Corporate Social Responsibility.
- The ability to lead a multidisciplinary team covering the various functions and departments
- The ability to manage complex cross company projects.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, self-motivation, enthusiasm and the ability to influence and understand stakeholder requirements.
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent relationships with a wide range of internal stakeholders.
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem solving abilities.
There is an excellent salary on offer for the right candidate along with Pension contribution, Flexi-time, Healthcare, Illness Benefit, 23 days holidays, various social clubs.