Grafton Accountancy & Finance are recruiting on behalf of a global manufacturer who have an immediate requirement for a Project Accountant, ideally with manufacturing sector experience.
Reporting to the Financial Controller this position will lead a number of projects supporting the implementation of an integrated ERP system across the business. An example of the duties this role will include are:
* Manage finance team training and comms based on what materials are already available
* Track outcomes of and facilitate resolution to any issues identified during project testing phase
* lead and report on data quality and data cleansing activities to ensure data quality meets migration standards
* Provide subject matter expertise to inventory valuation , standard product costing including BOM and load it on to new system
* Lead and report on customer, supplier, material master data cleansing activities to ensure data quality meets migration standard
* Support finance cutover to new system including review of cutover processes to ensure the are adequate
Applicants should have relevant experience of using an ERP system. Candidates should be be able to demonstrate hands-on involvement in an ERP implementation. Strong overall systems skills are required including advanced MS Excel.
This is a great opportunity to work with a successful, dynamic organisation that rewards it's employees. For more information on this role please contact Paul Kenna at Grafton Accountancy & Finance on 02890 242824.