Our client in the Antrim area are looking to recruit a Project Administrative Assistant - Band 3
37.5 hrs per week - £7.25 p/hr
- Arrange and provide administrative support for meetings including minute taking, organising venues, catering and issuing of relevant documentation.
- Maintain filing systems to meet administrative needs of the department and in accordance with the principles of records Management.
- Process and distribute all incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail as required.
- Dealing with incoming telephone calls and handles queries as appropriate.
- General administrative duties, including word processing, photocopying, ordering stock and maintaining stock levels.
- Provide support within the department in quality related issues.
- Routine use of Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint in the course of daily duties.
- Participate in training appropriate to the duties of the post.
- (a) 5 Gcse's Including Mathematics and English ( Grade A - C ) or equivalent
- 1 years administration experience in a work environment
- (b) Gcse English and Mathematics ( Grade A - C ) or equivalent
- 2 years administration experience in a work environment
In addition to (a) or (b) applicants must have 1 years word processing experience or possess RSA/OCR Stage II Word Processing or RSA/OCR Stage II Typing or equivalent.
Full Job description is available on request
Please ensure that you demonstrate fully and clearly how you meet the required criteria below for this role within the CV Form you submit.
If you are interested in applying please send your up to date CV to Carla McCamley at Grafton Recruitment