Our client in the Ballymoney area are looking to recruit an Information Systems Project Administrator - Band 4
37.5 hrs per week
The successful applicant must be able to Fulfil the role of Project support - Administer Project Board, Team and Assurance, Team Meetings and quality Review processes, Set up and maintain project files, Establish document control procedures, Control and compilation, storage and issue all products and assist with the preparation of project plans and management reports.
- Assist the project manager with the preparation of documentation relating to the management aspects of the project such as resource, technical plans and a range of reports.
- Monitor all business aspects ( resource utilisation and timescales ) of projects.
- Assist in the collation of accurate, timely relevant information to ensure that project requirements are meet.
- Maintain filing systems to meet administrative needs of the department and in accordance with the principles of records Management.
- Manage diary/electronic schedule including arranging appointments and meetings.
- Arrange meetings for the project team including the booking of facilities and and catering arrangements.
- Prepare and distribute memoranda, letters, reports and presentations using Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Project.
- Provide support within the department in quality related issues.
- Participate in training appropriate to the duties of the post.
- (a) 2 A Level's or equivalent
- 1 years administration experience in a work environment
- (b) 5 Gcse O Levels including English and Mathematics ( Grade A - C ) or equivalent
- 2 years administration experience in a work environment
In addition to (a) or (b) applicants must have 1 years word processing experience or possess RSA/OCR Stage II Word Processing or RSA/OCR Stage II Typing or equivalent.
Full Job description is available on request