Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking a Project Analyst for an 18 month contract with our client based in Dublin 4.
Our client is a leading Irish energy business, dedicated to the provision of transmission and market services for the benefit of electricity consumers. Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Project Analyst to work on one of their major programmes.
The Project is working with a team identifying renewable and energy sources to ensure that Ireland meets the renewable energy targets by 2020. The primary responsibility of this role is to provide project analysis to the Qualifications Trial teams. Qualification Trails is the process of how new service providers prove their capability. The role will involve logging, tracking and collating responses to project queries, setting up of meetings and the taking of weekly, monthly and quarterly meetings and other administrative, analysis and Adhoc duties
- Strong understanding of project life cycles, timelines and responses required
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a Project Analyst role
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office tools: including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio and SharePoint
- Good Analytical thinker with strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Excellent organisational skills and strong attention to detail
- Must demonstrate a flexible approach to work and have the ability to work on own initiative
- Experience using and administrating SharePoint sites
- Experience with Risk Management
- Excellent salary and benefits on offer
- Located in Dublin 4 close to all public transport
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have to tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Ciara Connolly on 01 5175040.