Project Assistant required for Public Sector Client
Role: Project Assistant
Duration: 9 months
Duties and Responsibilities
- Amendment of accounts as required.
- Apply analytical and interpretational skills for all queries.
Managing Information & Reporting
- Prepares and maintains spreadsheets, producing statistical data for management analysis.
- Contribute to service improvement through the CS Processes Workflow.
- Manually create and update information held on the databases.
- Maintain data integrity of databases and escalating issues when required.
- Proactively provides solutions to problems and encourage others to do the same
- Identify opportunities for service improvements and delivery.
- Participate in company-wide business improvement initiatives
- Provide feedback on the CS Processes Workflow and advise Team Supervisor on training and development requirements
- Ensure compliance with all policies and procedures
- Monitors and evaluates their effectiveness
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills by building and developing sound working relationships
- Works in partnership with colleagues in the Customer Services Directorate to improve communication, share knowledge and implement Customer-focused improvements
- Co-ordinates, prioritises and schedules work on a daily and weekly basis to optimise achievement of service level agreements and subsequent regulatory targets through agreed project work streams.
- Handles queries that require technical knowledge of Rapid and processes
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal and listening skills
- Works as an effective member of the team, ensuring a strong team and quality ethos
- Strive to achieve First Time Resolution to all queries.
- Deal with both internal and external contacts achieving exceptional quality levels, exceeding customer expectations and meeting all contractual SLAs and regulatory requirements.
- Process work in line with agreed procedures, business rules or scripts.
- Other general duties as required by line management.
Applicants MUST be able to demonstrate in their application form and where necessary at interview:
- A minimum of 5 GCSE's Grade C or above, to include English and Maths, or equivalent
- Previous experience in a customer service support role to include
- Data entry;
- Interpretation & Analysis of data with attention to detail
- Self and time management in order to prioritise with minimal supervision
- Experience of working to deadlines in a team environment
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels within the business
3. Proficiency in MS Office applications
4. Numerate and financially astute with excellent analytical skills
If you feel you meet all the essential criteria and are interested in the role please upload your CV and Sinead McGivern will be in contact if you are suitable.
This role may be filled very quickly, but don't worry, we will keep your details on file for consideration of another role becoming available in the future