Our Client, a large Public Sector Organisation, is currently seeking a Project Co-ordinator who is available immediately.
Role: Project Co-ordinator
Location: Belfast City Centre
Hours of Work: Mon-Thurs 8.30am-5pm Fri 8.30am-4.30pm
Rate of Pay: £13.31/hr
Duration: 3 weeks
- To be responsible for the co-ordination of projects which require effective community and neighbourhood working with individual residents, community groups and a range of other stakeholders.
- To co-ordinate, develop and deliver a project portfolio which promotes the involvement of people in service provision and development.
- To deliver projects to the agreed deadline taking into account the needs of relevant stakeholders.
- To establish community involvement engagement and ownership (as appropriate) of the projects whilst building effective working arrangements with volunteers and partner organisations to deliver the projects.
- Establish a work programme for each project which identifies the actions to be completed, timescales involved and the relevant owners for successful completion, continually documenting and reviewing the project development through ongoing evaluation.
- To actively contribute to the service objectives, work programmes, consequential expenditure and budget control.
- This is to compensate were one project co-ordinator may have only 1 project and another may have multiple projects
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 GCSE's (Grades A-C) including English, or equivalent qualifications
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate by way of specific personal example on the application form, at least 3 years' experience, gained within the past five years, in each of the following:
- Project/ service management - service provision or events based which should be more than site management
- Project delivery to significant deadlines
- Community involvement experience
- Networking and partnership development skills
- Operational experience (horticultural or transferable knowledge of difficulties of service delivery)
If you meet all essential criteria and are available immediately, please submit your CV via the link
Closing date Tues 11th July 2017