Belfast City Centre
As a project consultant it will be an essential part of the Delivering Change Programme management team, responsible for delivering project support and business analysis across the organisation, and contributing to the design and governance of the programme itself.
- Assist the Programme manager and Senior Management Team (SMT) in operating the change programme's governance and reporting systems.
- Using facilitated workshops, business modelling techniques and other analytic tools assist staff and management in the redesign of business processes based on customer demands.
- Elicit and document business change requirements to a high standard of detail.
Act as project consultant providing a range of business analysis and advisory functions across the Delivering Change programme. These will include:
- Review specified elements of their services using appropriate methodologies under the direction of the Programme Manager.
- Capturing current processes and requirements to develop an understanding of current business problems and opportunities.
- Develop options for redesigned business processes and operating models in order to improve customer service.
- Engage with staff and managers across the organisation and offer guidance on the management of business change projects.
- Advise change project management teams on project communications strategies, monitor project communications, and contribute to successful communications activities at the programme level..
- Take on other related duties which may arise from time to time as identified by the Programme Manager.
- To operate according to the core values, mission statement and Code of Conduct.
- To comply with, and actively support, all the organisation's policies and procedures, and in particular those relating to the delivery of ICT services, information security and Data protection.
- Undertake such additional duties as are reasonably commensurate with the level of the post.
At least two years' relevant experience in at least three of the following four areas:
- Delivering high-quality written work including structured reports to strict deadlines;
- Working effectively with and influencing a range of stakeholders including staff and colleagues, senior executives and board members;
- Collecting, collating and analysing complex information and making recommendations that have been successfully adopted and made a difference within the organisational environment;
- Working as part of a project or programme management office; and/or
- Facilitating workshops
- Some exposure to business change management with a significant IT element
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For consideration for the Project Consultant please apply online. For any further details please call Katie Doyle on 02890 242824.