Project Engineer - £15 - £16 per hour - Larne
Grafton Recruitment is currently representing global manufacturing organisation in their search for an experienced Project Engineer to join them on a long-term temporary/contract basis at their state of art facility in Larne.
Based in Larne the solutions team design and manufacture custom power generation packages against customer requirements. Part of organisation is the Project management team who manage the orders for the custom packages.
- The role is to manage customer orders for custom designs from order receipt until despatch
- Prime customer point of contact advising on order progress and managing questions to and from the customer
- Managing customer change requests
- Responsible for tracking orders internally through engineering supply chain, production and despatch
- Managing and resolving issues to avoid delivery or cost overruns or impact product quality
- Managing customer visits and running Factory acceptance tests
The panel cannot make assumptions when shortlisting therefore please demonstrate your qualifications and experience on your application form relevant to the criteria outlined.
- Degree in a Business related discipline with job related experience
- HND/HNC in Business related discipline with significantly more job related experience
- A minimum of 3 years job related experience
Job related experience must include:
- Strong project management skills
- Engineering background
- Experienced in using Microsoft office tools
- MRP Knowledge, preferably SAP
For further information please contact Craig on 02890323333 or submit your CV via the link.