Salary - £25,000 to £35,000 depending on experience
Grafton Specialist Engineering recruitment has been retained to recruit a Project Engineer for a leading, global engineering brand. The position offers an exceptional starting salary plus generous benefits package.
- Co-ordinate and control of contract requirements relating to water/wastewater treatment design
- Monitor and coordinate the progress of design requirements
- Ensure a safe working environment for all at all times
- Ensure plants are designed in accordance with CDM Regulations
- Ensure all construction is carried out fully in line with current legislation and the Company Health and Safety Policy
- Provide and update health and safety procedures and processes
- Assisting in the development of site staff
- Agree the contract site filing system
- Review and ensure the contract site requirements are satisfied
- Determine the construction completion requirements
- Monitor non-conformance
- Monitor construction safety in conjunction with Site Managers
- Engineering related degree qualification OR time served with industry experience in waste water or clean water treatment.
- Previous experience in project engineering/management involving simultaneous projects.
- Experience in preparing budgets or managing costs
- Experience in either electrical/mechanical/chemical engineering
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive starting salary of between 25-35k per annum plus benefits.
To discuss confidentially or for more information please contact Patrick Moore on 02890 323333