Salary - 35-45k depending on experience plus benefits package
Hours - Dayshift - Monday to Friday
Grafton Specialist Engineering recruitment has been retained to recruit a Project Leader for a leading, global Engineering firm who specialise in the Automotive industry. This position involves the management of simultaneous projects in connection with the R&D department of the business.
Main function: As part of the Project Management Group based in Antrim you will responsible for meeting project objectives through the organising and planning of project activities, evaluating progress for specified projects from pre-business win through to post production. You will build and nurture positive relationships with that of your customer and internal teams.
- Overall responsibility for leading and driving cross functional development teams.
- To create and deliver project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Overall responsibility for the management of all day-to-day operational aspects of your project(s).
- Utilise appropriate tools for project management and maintain a comprehensive project file that ensures that all defined operating procedures are followed and adequate records maintained as per company procedures.
- Co-ordinate the activities of your project team and manage the allocation of tasks.
- Ensure the on time delivery of the project(s) you will monitor, assess and manage risks within your project in conjunction with your project team.
- Demonstrate the proven ability to offer innovative solutions and capable of adapting to change.
- Interface directly with the customer on a daily basis along with our internal teams.
- You must have a Degree in relevant Engineering discipline
- Minimum of two years Project Management experience within an R&D and/or production environment.
- Project management experience within the automotive sector
- Additional language skills
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive starting salary of £35,000 to £45,000, negotiable, depending on experience.
To discuss confidentially or for more information please contact Patrick Moore on 02890 323333