Grafton Technology is currently recruiting for a Project Manager, working with one of NI's most well known businesses.
The Project Manager will gain exposure to high level projects, helping to direct and steer a team of project managers, while meeting and delivering the projects on time.
As the Project Manger your responsibilities will include:
- Manage multiple high profile business and IT projects
- Managing of 3rd party vendors
- Proactively identify, resolve, and escalate (as needed) projects/program risks/issues to management and stakeholders as needed
- Prioritising the pipeline of work
- Managing internal resources
- Adapt and respond to changes both inside and outside the project
This role is high priority for my client and as such they will be looking to schedule interviews as soon as possible
A desirable for the client would include a candidate who has worked in a regulated environment.
Your next steps are to reach out to me on dmccann@graftonrecruitment or 02890 242824
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent , Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across: Accountancy & finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement, and Sales and Marketing.