Project Manager, Risk Culture Change - upto 6 month contract - Belfast City Centre
Our client is a well known Financial Services and Banking Institution across the island of Ireland.
On behalf of our Client we are seeking to recruit a Project Manager with Risk Culture Change Management experience.
The role will include:
- Working within Risk Culture programme to evaluate problems and design potential solutions. Define these solutions as business requirements and support the sign-off of these by business and project teams
- Support management of the project scope and plan to help ensure delivery to time, cost and quality while maintaining positive stakeholder relationships
- Identify and evaluate project risks and issues, recommending effective solutions
- Produce robust and timely reporting
- Provide support where needed across different and inter-dependent workstreams/projects
- Developing Training plans.
You should be able to demonstrate:
- Extensive and demonstrable Project Management experience in the Banking/ Financial Services industry
- Experience in a Change Management environment (preferably within a multidivisional organisation)
- Ability to design and manage ongoing work streams from project infancy
- Experience with requirement gathering, process modelling, workshop facilitation and business analysis
- Experience in analytical approach to problem solving & ability to make well judged recommendations to Senior management
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills including ability to work as part of a team and proactively engage in all team meetings/discussions
- Management of a number of Business Analysts under a multi-project environment
- Competent use of Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Visio)
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise own workloads and work on own initiative
- Experience working in a Project based environment
- Understanding customers particularly within Retail, project deliveries in that space an asset
- Conduct Risk experience
- An Understanding of Regulatory Environment
- An ability to Develop Training plans.
In return our client is offering a competitive daily rate for a Project Management position.
If you are interested in applying or finding out more please send a detailed CV to Paula McClymont at Grafton Recruitment via the link.