Project Manager - Banking Change
Purpose of the Role
Working within a Transformation and Change area, you will plan and implement specific project workstreams meeting required milestones and delivery objectives. It may be beneficial to have a background or understanding of Treasury/Deposits and Capital Markets.
Key Role Deliverables May Include
- Plan and manage the delivery of a small project or workstream, ensuring delivery of requirements to time, cost and quality standards.
- Analyse data and business processes to identify business problems, solutions and opportunities. Work with subject matter experts to develop solutions into detailed project requirements and have these agreed by business owners.
- Identify and evaluate project risks and issues, recommending effective mitigation strategies and solutions including escalating as directed by project governance to project sponsor and business owner.
- Oversee the delivery of benefits as defined withing the project scope.
Ideally you will be able to demonstrate;
- Financial Services experience
- Change Management Experience across a range of project types and/or a comprehensive knowledge of business operations and related technology.
- Proved ability to plan, organise and prioritise own workloads and work on own initiative.
- Ability to facilitate project governance including workshops and ensure accurate capture of minutes and actions.
This role may be considered on a day rate contract or PAYE basis.
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.