Are you a strategic thinker?
Is the ability to drive change within a global blue chip important to you?
Do you relish delivering projects within a Financial Services environment?
If the answer to all of these questions is a resounding YES contact Justin Friend ASAP on 02890 242 824 once you have read through the details below.
Project Manager(Financial Services)
I am currently working in partnership with a large private sector organisation based in Central Belfast, looking for a strong Project Manager to contribute to strategic growth and operational development by managing a variety of contracts within the organisation.
- Detailed planning, scoping and management of projects
- Ensuring timely delivery of project requirements
- Transition planning and performance monitoring of pre-planning and post-go live stages
- Management of junior staff and all project resource
- Budget monitoring and control to ensure delivery within budget
- Influence and implement team culture within projects
- Improve and adhere to internal methodology and governance
- Performance management, objective setting and engagement planning
- Reporting, presentations, project recommendations
- Planning and resourcing of project deliverables
- Document high quality end to end processes
- Improve efficiency of financial processes and systems currently in place
- Liaise with multi-disciplinary personnel and departmental heads
Key skills & Experience:
- Extensive project management experience
- Educated to degree level, ideally business/finance
- Background in Finance/professional services firm
- Experience of managing workflows and operational teams
- Staff management experience