Project Manager - Global Serialisation | Pharmaceutical & Manufacturing |3-6 Month Fixed-Term Contract
The Client: Located in Dublin North, our client is a world leader in the pharmaceutical industry. They employ over 20,000 staff globally with a market presence in over 140 countries.
The Role: Project Manager - Global Serialisation
Due to an increase in workflow streams, our client is currently recruiting Project Manager to join their team. Reporting to the European PM, the successful candidate will be responsible for preparing and tracking the status of current contract manufacturers, packagers and third party suppliers serialisation activities. This role will be within a team based environment and the successful candidate will play an integral role in the wider serialisation project function.
- Communicate the global serialisation requirements across various departments
- To work closely with the core internal serialisation team and other cross-functional internal counterparts to ensure milestones are met
- Conduct regular project calls with external PMs and track/report compliance of activities with project timelines and deliverables
- Provide support for PM's for all operational issues
- Regular engagement with QA, validation and operations to provide resolutions where required
- Produce and present regular status reports and attend global team meetings
- At least 2-3 years experience in a similar role within the pharmaceutical industry with exposure to technical operations, quality management, regulatory affairs and project management
- Educated to Degree level in relevant field (or equivalent qualification) desirable although not essential
- Strong technical and IT skill with a high level of proficiency with MS Office programs, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint (advanced Excel an advantage)
- Good knowledge of serialisation requirements globally and understand the effect on the wider supply chain
- Excellent attention to detail with strong technical, analytical and numerical skills
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work as part of a on/off site team environment, self-manage and prioritise daily workload
- Effective communication skills with the ability to lead and influence at all levels
- €45-50k, NEG depending on experience
- Convenient North Dublin location
- Canteen and parking facilities
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Swords branch on 01-8900190 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.