Project Meter Query Technician required on a temporary basis for Large Public Sector Client
Pay rate: £12.07p/h
Duration: Until March 2017
Location: Altnagelvin or Omagh
Duties and Responsibilities
- Form an integral element of the Project Team and work closely with the Desktop and Account Management project teams.
- Gather, investigate, interpret and analyse information to provide comprehensive responses to data quality queries;
- Liaison with Meter Reading and Query BAU teams, Meter Maintenance Support team, Metering Administration Support team and Echo.
- Ensure good time management of day to day activities;
- Actively contribute towards the achievement of team KPI's;
- Perform to clear and agreed team and personal goals, provide regular feedback on performance against these goals;
- Ensure a high level of compliance and customer service is delivered;
- Responsible for active management and successful delivery of personal and career development plans.
- Adherence to all relevant Human Resources policies;
- Ensure knowledge is effectively managed and shared;
- Provide feedback to appropriate levels of Management on team performance / outputs;
- Maintain a regime of regular communication with:
- Senior Management;
- Other internal customers;
- Meter administration team;
- Meter reading team;
- Other Operations, Functions and Directorates;
- External Contractors - Echo.
- Ensure that key processes are uniformly followed, maintained and improved, where appropriate through strategic plan/do/review activities;
- Assist in business improvement across all areas of responsibility particularly those that affect delivery of KPI's;
- Adjust functional rules to meet operational needs (in line with project targets).
- Adherence to all Health and Safety policies, procedures and documents.
Key Working Relationships
The post-holder will be expected to work alongside the following on a daily basis to fulfil responsibilities:
- Area Field Managers;
- BAU Meter Reading Operatives and Meter Query Technicians;
- Other Project Meter Query Technicians
- Meter Maintenance Team;
- Project Team Members
- At least 1 years' field experience in a water metering, water networks or leakage environment
- Good IT Skills including working knowledge of MS Outlook
- A current valid driving licence to enable you to fulfil your responsibilities.
- A requirement to participate in an out of hours standby rota as well as a requirement to work overtime; including weekends and public and privilege holidays.
In order to be shortlisted for the role Candidates MUST meet all the Essential Criteria. Please upload your CV and Sinead McGivern will be in touch if you have been shortlisted
Please note that the Successful Applicant will have to complete a Basic Access NI Security Clearance