I am urgently looking for a Part Qualified Accountant(ACCA/CIMA) for a temporary role in Omagh. The successful candidate will be entrusted with responsibility for assisting with the preparation of periodic financial information as well as get involved in a variety of projects.
- Ensure the production of timely financial and management information with regards to administration budgets and programme budgets
- Administer claims and audits for various programmes
- Compilation of reports on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
- Manage and maintain financial monitoring and audit systems
- Maintain register of assets for the section and all associated documentation.
- Data entry/extraction from the organisation's finance systems and maintenance of accurate information therein
- Collation, analysis and production of financial information and reports using Microsoft Office tools including Excel on a daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly basis
- Part Qualified Qualified Accountant(CIMA/ACA/ACCA or similar)
- Dealing with financial queries orally and in writing
- Use of ERP/MRP systems & accounting software packages
- Review of financial controls & processes, making recommendations & implementing improvements
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent numerical/mathematical skills
- Strong Excel skills and use of Microsoft Office to extract/analyse/reconciliation/present information