PROJECT / BUSINESS MANAGER - DUBLIN CITY
Our Client, a leading financial institute are currently looking for an accomplished project management practitioner with remediation project experience, preferably within mortgage remediation for an exciting contract.
As Project/Business Manager you'll have a crucial role to play as you take responsibility for planning and managing the end-to-end delivery of one or more workstreams within a mortgage remediation project.
You will work with multiple stakeholders across different workstreams and functions and you will be working within a matrix management structure.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop and own the workstream plan (Excel)
- Forecast and evaluate internal and external Project risks and issues and develop plans to resolve accordingly
- Dependency management
- Prepare status updates for reporting purposes
- Manage change within the project
- Benefits realisation
- Ensure robust governance is in place in line with overall PMO standards
- Manage the workstream budget and deploy effective cost control processes
- Understand fully the workstream(s) deliverables and processes in order to be able to effectively challenge, support and advise on remediation best practices
- Relationship management
What you will bring:
- As an experienced project management practitioner with remediation experience, you'll be comfortable in operating across multiple delivery platforms, and experienced in project lifecycle planning and the delivery of projects, with a proven track record of end-to-end delivery
- Your knowledge of the banking industry will be extensive, and your experience will encompass the delivery of strategic projects that support a business strategy, its growth, and customer agenda
- You'll be highly organised, and an excellent communicator
- The competent use of standard project tools, including Excel, Powerpoint and other MS applications will feature in your skill set, and you'll bring a solid understanding of risk management.
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Amanda McKnight at email@example.com and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.