Project Support Analyst/Business Analyst - 6 Month Contract
My client, one of the worlds leading technology companies, require an experienced Project Support Analyst/Business Analyst to join their cross functional team on a 6 month contract based in Dublin.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Project Director.
- Coordinate the preparation of project reports and trackers through collecting, analyzing and summarizing information from departments.
- Attend project meetings, most of these are remotely by Phone
- Update project trackers with actions, status and progress
- Work with project team to request and receive timely project status updates
- Map out payment and operating process flows for review and discussion with relevant business function areas
- Prepare project documents and status reports. Ensure all project management reports are current and accurate
- Coordinate project activity and facilitate project meetings
- Handle corrections under Manager direction to assure timely and accurate reporting
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar working environment
- High level of Process Mapping Skills & Powerpoint (Experienced Visio User)
- Degree qualified
- Ability to communicate and document to the highest standard
- Payment experience would be very beneficial
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability to handle multiple, competing tasks simultaneously, whilst maintaining attention to detail
- Demonstrated aptitude towards problem identification, resolution and comprehension
- Experience of payments in a global environment
There is an excellent remuneration package on offer for the right candidate.
*Only candidates you meet the above requirements will receive a reply