Our Client a large Public Sector Organisation is currently seeking a Temporary Project Support Assistant who is available immediately.
Location: Belfast City Centre
Hours of Work: Mon-Thurs 8.30am-5pm Fri 8.30am- 4.30pm
Rate of Pay: £13.45/hr
Duration: 2 months
- To be responsible to the relevant officer for providing project support to facilitate the delivery of objectives which will include assisting with the initiation, development and management of physical and environmental regeneration projects in the city centre and surrounding areas.
- To assist the unit staff in the effective coordination, administration and delivery of projects as part of the city centre development strategy.
- To assist with the provision of advice and guidance to a range of internal and external stake holders on city centre regeneration and development matters
- To coordinate the delivery of technical and specialist support for projects, particularly those which utilise the built environment to improve regeneration, city centre living, social integration, community cohesion, and the quality of life
- To assist with the monitoring of resources and activity and to provide regular reports.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate, by providing personal and specific examples, at least one year's relevant experience in at least three of the following four areas:
- Initiating, managing , montitoring and evaluating urban regeneration projects;
- Working in partnership with external public and private sector organisations and in professional project teams
- preparing and presenting project reports to senior management and external audiences;
- using Geographical Information Systems within a physical regeneration setting.
If you are interested in this role, meet all essential criteria and are available immediately please submit your CV via the link