Public Convenience Attendant required on a temporary basis for a local Public Sector organisation based in Donaghadee, Co. Down at £7.05ph (under 25's) or £7.50ph (over 25's).
Role: Public Convenience Attendant
Rate of Pay: £7.05ph (under 25's) or £7.50ph (over 25's)
Location: Donaghadee, Co. Down
Hours: 36 hours per week (Sunday, Monday and Tuesday 8am to 9pm)
Duration: Sunday 16th July to Sunday 3rd September 2017
- To clean and maintain public conveniences at The Parade, Donaghadee, Co. Down
- To record/report customer complaints in relation to public conveniences
- To comply fully with Health and Safety procedures
- Cleaning toilets, sinks, mopping floors, replenishing toilet rolls/soap
- Experience in similar type roles, preferable
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Kirsty Tomlinson will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE TUESDAY 11TH JULY**