Our Client, A Large Public Sector Organisation require a Publications and Campaigns Officer to start asap for duration of 3 - 6 months
Role: Publications and Campaigns Officer
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £8.00 p/h
13+ week's £15.09 p/h
Hours: 36 hours per week
- A minimum of 2 years recent experience in a marketing or communications role
- Experience in developing communication and/or marketing collateral such as brochures or other print medium, web content, product or service data/information sheets.
- Experience of people management
- A successful track record of developing communication and marketing campaigns
- Experience of working on multiple projects for a range of internal and external customers
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft
- Strategic Planning
- Presentation skills
- Self-Assertion and Personal Impact
- Relationship Management / Building
- Customer/ Service Orientation
The post-holders main tasks will involve but are not limited to:
- Assist the Senior Marketing Officer in the design, development, delivery and evaluation of corporate and key recruitment campaigns
- Develop campaign activity timelines and tactics and be responsible for the effective execution of campaign elements
- Briefing and liaison with both the internal design and multimedia team to ensure that communication campaigns and deadlines are achieved
- To ensure that all communication campaigns create and maintain a positive public image and high visibility
- To liaise with the Research and Insights Officer to assess stakeholder opinion and feedback in relation to campaign activities
- Responsible for the regular scanning of competitor/non-competitor campaigns and their promotional literature
- Responsible for the identification, sourcing and production of promotional merchandise and collateral to support key communication campaign activities
- Develop, design and produce a series of "off-the-shelf" presentations which can be used by key staff to promote specific products and services to stakeholders
Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete an Enhanced Access NI Clearance at the cost of £33.00. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Laura Hagan will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
The deadline for applications will be Friday 14th July at 12 noon.