Our long standing client, a successful manufacturer based outside Lurgan requires a Purchase Ledger Clerk to cover a maternity leave, immediate start.
- Handling invoices on a daily basis, ensuring they are matched to orders and delivery notes.
- Distribution of invoices for authorisation to various departments.
- Monitoring and reviewing of outstanding invoices with prompt resolution of queries.
- Ensuring all invoices are filed accurately and timely.
- Dealing with phone calls and resolving queries.
- Reconciliation of statements.
- Other duties as required
- Minimum of one year recent relevant experience in an accounts role
- Educated to GCSE level
- Must be IT literate to include Word and Excel
- Excellent work ethic
- Must be able to work to tight deadlines.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Claire on 02838353335 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button or emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org