Purchase Ledger Clerk
Full - Time
Grafton Recruitment are delighted to announce the opening for a Purchase Ledger Clerk for the global leaders in the development and manufacture of high performance scientific digital cameras for academic, industrial and government applications.
The purchase ledger clerk is part of a small finance team, and will be the only member of the team occupying the purchase ledger role.
The Candidate Responsibilities:
- Processing multi currency invoices.
- Enter onto Sage 500 invoices
- Arranging mid month and end month payments
- Dealing with all invoice queries
- Completion of monthly supplier statement reconciliations and credit ledgers
- Processing monthly Intrastat
- Working closely with the supply chain department in relation to invoicing queries.
- Any other duties as may be reasonably requested for time to time by Line Manager
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours Monday to Thursday 9.30am - 4.30pm Friday 9.30am -1.00pm
- 2 Years experience in the last 5 years within an Purchase Ledger function
- Hold minimum of 5 GCSE's (Maths and English)
- Hold a commitment to providing professional, responsive and effective relationships
- Rate of pay £18,000
- Full training provided
- Working with a global brand
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For consideration for the Purchase Ledger Clerk please apply online for review. For any further details please call Katie on 02890 242824