Grafton Recruitment is Ireland's leading employment solutions provider. Our local network of 10 offices in Ireland ensures that we are the only recruitment partner who can provide a real, in-depth insight into local labour markets.
We are currently recruiting on behalf of one of our clients, a business to business communications firm based in Belfast. Our client is seeking an experienced purchase Ledger Clerk to work 15 hours per week.
Working within the Finance department and reporting directly to the Finance Manager, the Purchase Ledger Clerk will have the following responsibilities:
- To assist in the day - to - day running of Creditors ledger and to ensure that the processes adhere to accounting policies and procedures.
- To code and enter onto Sage Line 50 all non-stock purchase invoices received on a daily basis (including scanning of documents and saving to system).
- To match stock invoices with stock deliveries on Sage 50.
- To prepare and process the monthly payment run by BACS and issue remittance advice.
- Allocate on a daily basis on Sage 50, all Sterling and Euro DD's/BACS/cheque payments made to suppliers.
- Review creditors listing on a regular basis to ensure there is no unallocated cash or that any unallocated cash can be explained.
- To liaise with staff members/suppliers regarding any discrepancies/queries with purchase invoices.
Suitable candidates will have at least 2 years experience in a Purchase Ledger or Accounts Administrator role, and experience of using Sage 50.
Interested candidates should submit their CVs via the link below. Alternatively, please contact Tracey Murphy on 028 90 895 824