Our client based in the Dungannon area requires an experienced Purchasing Administrator for an immediate start.
- Provide excellent support to the engineering Manager and Team.
- Provide knowledge and expertise within the area of purchase administration
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure value for money and delivery.
- See all orders through from verbal request, to order, PO number raising and receipt.
- Maintain all administration associated with the role.
- Ensure minimum stock levels are maintained.
- Conduct regular stock inventories and maintain stores.
- Assist with the implementation of a new computerised stock system
- Maintain appropriate computerised and manual records and liaise with various department personnel / suppliers and customers.
- Must have at least 1-2 years' experience in a similar role
- Computer literate
- Preference given to candidates that have had previous experience in ordering engineering stock
- Have a full drivers licence
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Be flexible in terms of the job requirements and willing to travel to our other facility as and when required
Hours of Work:
- Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Claire on 02838353335 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button or emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org