PURCHASING ASSISTANT Co Fermanagh Temporary
Our Client is a leading Fermanagh company, they are looking to recruit a Purchasing Assistant for a 12 month maternity cover.
- You will be assisting in the day to day purchasing of raw materials, consumables and parts for the Company
- Liaise with staff in other sites to establish their requirements
- Liaise with accounts regarding all financial issues relating to the purchasing activity across the company
- Complete all related administration tasks including weekly reports, data analysis, updating the database and administration of purchase orders
Hours of Work:
- Mon-Fri 8am-5pm, Fri 8am-4pm
- GCSE English and Maths/Leaving Cert
- Working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Good attention to details
- Documentation skills
- Ability to analyse information
- Good Customer relations
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and/or on their own initiative
- £competitive salary
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Avril on 028 66323300 and apply with your up to date Cv by clicking the button.