Grafton Technology has been retained by one of Belfast's leading software houses to recruit a QA Engineer to join their expanding team. This is an excellent opportunity to show your potential and progress your career with a company who truly invests in their staff.
- To create and carry out test plans, including analysis, preparation and execution
- To carry out regression tests, including updating all documentation, identifying / logging all bugs, assisting developers with bug resolution
- To become a user expert in the clients products, specifically with user experience, strengths and weaknesses
- To help improve the QA team's processes
- Degree educated in an analytical discipline e.g. software development, multimedia, design, engineering
- Demonstrable experience in QA / Testing (minimum 1 - 2 years)
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Exposure to the testing lifecycle
- Highly Analytical
- Confident communicator at different levels
If this sounds like the job for you, or if you would like to discuss other opportunities, send your CV via the below link, or call Carol Donnelly on 02890 242824 in complete confidence.