Grafton Technology has been retained by one of Belfast's leading software houses to recruit a QA Engineer to join their expanding team. This is an excellent opportunity to show your potential and progress your career with a company who truly invests in their staff.
- To create and carry out test plans, including analysis, preparation and execution
- To carry out regression tests, including updating all documentation, identifying / logging all bugs, assisting developers with bug resolution
- To become a user expert in the clients products, specifically with user experience, strengths and weaknesses
- To help improve the QA team's processes
- Degree educated in an analytical discipline e.g. software development, multimedia, design, engineering
- Demonstrable experience in QA / Testing (minimum 1 - 2 years)
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Exposure to the testing lifecycle
- Highly Analytical
- Confident communicator at different levels
In return, you will receive a competitive salary and market leading training.
Interested? Send your CV via the below link, or contact Carol Donnelly on 02890 242824.