Grafton Accountancy & Finance are working on behalf of an established company based in Co. Tyrone who require a qualified accountant to join the finance team. This varied position will take the lead in a number of projects within the business including:
· Developing KPI's and ensure these are monitored and reported
· Research & Development. Tax Claims
· Invest NI Claims
· Statutory returns
· Paye and Vat returns and reconciliations
· Assist in the development of systems - Financial elements of IT development.
· Production of accounts for subsidiary companies
· Assisting with the month end process as and when required
Given the fact this person would deal a number of different stakeholders both internally and externally it expected that the successful candidate will have good relationship building skills. It is important to be a self- starter, ensure completion of all open work and pro-actively source and prioritise new projects. This person must have a continuous improvement attitude.
This role would suit a qualified accountant who has gained experience in commerce and industry who wants a full-time permanent role that is varied in nature. This project based role offers a level of autonomy while being part of a broader team. Apply now for immediate consideration.