Have you recently graduated in a Food / Quality related discipline or perhaps you have experience in a quality role and would like to further your career, then this could be the opportunity for you
Our client, a leading manufacturing company are seeking to recruit a Quality Administrator to join their existing team, based at their site in Omagh
The successful applicant will have the following responsibilities:
- Maintain Site Quality Management System (QMS)
- Ensure that all raw material, packaging and finished product specifications are maintained with accurate and up to date information.
- Ensure the site Supplier management systems are maintained to ensure all company and customer standards are consistently being met.
- Generate customer and internal management reports and trend analysis relating to quality data to facilitate the generation of KPI's and help drive continuous improvement activity.
- Track and trend customer complaints through internal systems
- Assist in the external audit process with a primary focus on QMS.
- Management of lab consumable, ensure stock levels are correct, stock is ordered in time, control budgets
- A relevant qualification in a food discipline and a minimum of 6 months placement/work experience in a quality function
- 2 years' experience working in a quality function
- Minimum of 2 years' experience/familiarisation working within a Quality related role within the food industry
- Demonstrates good interpersonal skills (verbal & written) PowerPoint skills necessary.
- Proficient written, numerical and verbal skills
- Numerical ability to record, interpret and analyse key process data and present in report format with logical sequencing.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office tools
- Thorough understanding of Site Food Safety and Quality Management Systems
Hours of work:
- Mon - Fri : 9am - 5pm
- Approx £17/18k
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.