Job Title: Quality and Compliance Manager (Fixed-term), Grafton Recruitment
Location: Belfast (with a requirement to travel within NI and ROI)
The Quality and Compliance Manager will help support our key objective of leveraging best practice and driving continuous improvement to ensure ISO and legislative compliance.
Specifically the role will deliver on the following key areas:
- Key Processes and Procedures - Be the custodian of the key process manual and develop and execute strategies to comply with employment regulations and the ISO standard.
- Training - Train and develop those entering the business on quality and compliance and drive the performance of the network on the same.
- Audits - Co-ordinate and manage a rolling programme of audits and branch health checks.
- Legislation - Become our expert in conduct regulations and any other recruitment related legislation that will have a business impact.
- Reporting - Provide on-going monitoring and reporting of performance throughout the business.
This role will suit someone with a strong project management background with experience of driving and influencing organisational change. You will have either experience in a senior recruitment role with sound knowledge of quality systems or experience in quality management with a sound working knowledge of recruitment. This is a great opportunity for someone who wishes to develop their career in quality management in a HR and recruitment environment.