Quality Assurance Manager
Location: North Antrim/County Londonderry
Salary - £30,000 to £35,000 negotiable depending on experience.
Grafton Specialist Engineering recruitment has been retained to recruit a Quality Assurance Manager for a long standing, growing manufacturing company based in North Antrim. This position offers long term career aspirations with a company that has experienced significant growth in recent years.
Main function: Overall management the Quality Assurance function, drive continuous improvement throughout all areas of the company and compliance to all relevant internal and external standards.
* Critical appraisal of people, processes and products in conjunction with relevant departments.
* Value Stream Optimization. Working with relevant departments to identify waste in the value stream, proactively implementing lean working methods to generate sustained improvement.
* Working in conjunction with value stream managers, including aftersales to identify areas of weakness.
* Robust management of key suppliers in relation to non-conformance ensuring timely identification and closure of issues to a satisfactory conclusion.
* Working with technical teams to identify areas of sustained improvement.
* Manage site problem solving effort ensuring timely closure of problems to prevent recurrence.
* Identify quality related training needs and were applicable deliver training.
* Timely production of quality reports.
* Manage audit programme for external and internal stakeholders.
* Experience in a similar role
* Highly Disciplined and Self Starter
* Experience of dealing with customers.
* Demonstrate Technical Ability.
* Performance Management.
* 3rd level qualification in a manufacturing, engineering or science discipline
* Relevant qualifications in Quality improvement i.e Six Sigma, Lean, 5S
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive starting salary circa 30-35k per annum depending on experience
To discuss confidentially or for more information please contact Patrick Moore on 02890 323333