Quality Assurance Technician
Pay rate: £7.63 starting rate. £8.25 fully trained
Hours: Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm (may be required to work every third Saturday on a rota basis)
Temporary: until approx. Jan 2018
Grafton are working with a leading food manufacturer who hold key accounts with many of the major food retailers to source a Quality Assurance Technician who is available immediately.
This vacancy is currently for 3 months, however this is subject to review and may be extended due to operational requirement.
- Carrying out quality assessments on incoming raw material, finished products and products stored in 'shelf life' conditions.
- Carrying out internal audits
- Testing equipment
- Record keeping and administration as required.
- Experience working in food preparation or food production environment.
- Awareness of food hygiene, health and safety and quality
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work using own initiative in a fast paced environment
Please note this vacancy closes Monday 23rd October at 5pm
If interested in the Quality Assurance role please forward your CV ASAP. If you would like more information or to discuss in total confidence please call Laura Nixon on 02890 323333
If the Quality Assurance role is not quite what you are looking for, but are interested in production and manufacturing roles, please check out the Grafton website on;
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing