Our successful business in the Toome area are looking to recruit a Quality Checker/Auditor to join their team on a temporary full time basis. There is an opportunity for right person to become permanent.
Reporting to the Quality Manager the successful candidate will be part of a team focused on achieving quality targets within a busy precast concrete factory. Key tasks of the position will include ensuring precast concrete units are manufactured as per drawings, highlighting non-conformance's + implementing corrective/remedial action as required; all to ensure customer expectations are consistently met.
- 1 Year's quality auditing experience within a precast concrete factory is essential
- Ability to read and understand technical.reinforcement drawings
- Have a pro-active attitude - highlighting problems + following through with corrective/remedial action to ensure a quality product is delivered to our customer
- Good Communication skills and an eye for detail are essential
- Strong organisational and logistical skills
- Competent in Microsoft Packages
Hours: 40 hours per week