Quality Control Senior Associate(AML/Financial Crime)
I am urgently looking for highly experienced Quality Control Associates with skills in the banking and financial services sector. Successful candidates will have experience of covering a broad range of financial crime-related work for clients, including: compliance with anti-money laundering (AML) and Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements, completing Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs) and sanctions reviews and carrying out alert and transaction monitoring.
- Reviewing output from Analysts and other Quality Checkers against client requirements to ensure compliance.
- Identifying quality issues and supporting the implementation of additional training and other measures to improve quality.
- Testing and strengthening of quality controls.
- Liaising with client teams (typically Quality Assurance and Internal Audit).
- Experience in AML, KYC, PEPs, Transaction Monitoring or Fraud and familiarity with policies and processes used to address financial crime risks.
- Knowledge of regulatory developments driving the industry and key issues affecting regulated firms.
- Strong knowledge of company structures, funds and banking products.
- Responsibility for others (training, performance, workload/productivity, development).
- A high level of attention to detail and experience following strict processes and requirements.
- Quality and/or control testing or audits.
- Experience within the financial services sector.
What is in it for you?
This is a fast-paced, challenging environment which can provide you with a rewarding and stimulating career. You will work with well-known, global clients and have opportunities to further develop both technical and softer skills. You will be a key member in a dynamic and expanding team, where there is a strong emphasis on encouraging, developing and retaining people.