Grafton Recruitment, in partnership with its client, is pleased to invite applications for the position of trainee quality controller within the food sector.
The purpose of the role will be to act as a QC assistant, ensuring brand and consumer risks are managed and minimised at all times
- Co ordinate management of customer queries and complaints eg responding/reporting
- Inspecting product eg temperature,appearance,weight
- Printing and inspecting labels
- Achieving the relevant targets and KPI's
- Good standard of spoken and written English
- Experience of dealing with fresh produce/food production/chilled food a distinct advantage
- Experience in a line leader/shift supervisor role an advantage
- PC literacy and strong communication/organizational skills
- Clean driving license
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.